FITI Testing & Research Institute has signed a business agreement with the Korea Air Cleaning Association.
The Korea Air Cleaning Association was established in 1996 as the Korea Air Purification Research Association, and since its establishment, it has contributed to the development of the air industry such as the cleanroom secotr and the indoor environment sector.
"We will strive to make the air industry play a role as an industry that is very familiar to the public by disseminating professional knowledge and disseminating information about the air industry, making policy recommendations, and promoting public relations," the company stated.
The organisation aims to develop test method standards and product standards in the air industry in cooperation with a pool of experts
In particular, the organisation aims to develop test method standards and product standards in the air industry in cooperation with a pool of experts and accredited testing institutes so as to have international economic power, and apply them to develop the air industry into a government fostering project.
These plans include business agreements with other organisations, such as FITI. FITI supports and provides clients with innovative solutions to achieve product quality enhancement, safety, and sustainability. These QA/QC services are for those in the Textile/Fashion, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Environmental, and Bio Industries.
Sign up to our Cleanroom Technology Asia newsletter HERE
The new arrangement will see the two organisations work on:
- Joint planning and proposal of new national projects
- Joint technology development and support for difficult technologies
- Development of programmes for nurturing and utilising professional manpower
- Utilisation of common equipment and research support
- Promote mutual development through technology exchange and transfer and technical advice
- Mutual cooperation on other matters of interest between the two organisations
As of June 2022, there are over 125 companies that are part of the Korea Air Cleaning Association.