Join Setra for a webinar on Wednesday, July 14th at 11 AM EST to learn more about Setra’s wireless environmental sensing product line.
Our range of automated wireless transmitters communicate over Wi-Fi with visual, local, and remote alarm notifications. In addition to being able to measure temperatures as low as -200°C, our wireless transmitters and probes support humidity & CO2 measurement along with a host of other environmental factors and metrics.
Setra’s wireless transmitters provide:
- Accurate, Reliable, and Easily Scalable Measurements and Monitoring
- Coverage for Multiple Measurement Points
- Including but not limited to Temperature, Humidity and CO2
- Secure and Dependable Data Communication and Storage both locally and in the cloud with Setra’s Continuous Environmental Monitoring Software (CEMS)
- Compatible with Setra’s Continuous Environmental Monitoring Software (CEMS) for:
- Viewing real-time data and receive deviation alarms 24/7/365
- Accessing and storing years’ worth of historical data
- Compliance with regulatory standards like FDA, CDC, Joint Commission, USP, and local Boards of Health & Pharmacy
- Electronic signatures and audit logs for 21 CFR Part 11
Monitoring What Matters
Our wireless transmitters will automatically monitor, measure, and record temperature, humidity and gases such as C02 as well as allow you to keep track of door events.
Setra’s wireless transmitters, probes and Continuous Environmental Monitoring Software (CEMS) will help you to stay compliant with the latest regulations without the stress associated with manual record-keeping and audit processes; whether it’s the Joint Commission, FDA, or CDC, we’ve got you covered.
We offer robust data storage to ensure that complete records are not only error-free, but also maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements applicable to your industry. Each wireless transmitter can store up to 32,000 readings, or approximately three months of data, should you lose connection to the gateway, meaning no loss of data.
Wireless transmitters are used throughout a variety of applications, including:
- Compounding Pharmacies
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Manufacturing
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Vaccine Storage
- Blood & Tissue Banks
For more information on Setra’s New Wireless Sensing Product Line, please join us for a webinar on Wednesday, July 14th at 11 AM EST or reach out to one of our experts directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-257-3872.