PrimusPod invite applicants for the position of Financial Administrator/ Accounts Assistant
Place of work: Castlecomer, Co. Kilkenny
Reporting to: Managing Director & Financial Accountant
Salary: TBA based on experience
- Be responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Liaise with suppliers, sub-contractors, banks, and Revenue.
- Ensure all revenue requirements are met, including RCT/VAT/PAYE returns.
- Work with Shared Services Accountant on Management Accounts and year end audit reporting deadlines.
- Other ad-hoc admin support as may be required by the business
- Flexibility to help in other areas of the business as and when required.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- You may have studied or be studying for a relevant professional qualification such as IATI / ACCA or you may
be qualified by experience.
- Good working knowledge of Irish Revenue systems (ROS)
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles & procedures.
- A good understanding of basic accounting and billing processes
- Highly motivated - able to work on own initiative & as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2017 (Word & Excel) and accountancy packages i.e
AccountsIQ, Sage etc.
Interested candidates, please send a Cover Letter and up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday, 6 August 2020, 5pm.
For more information click the link below to visit our website.
PrimusPod is an Equal Opportunity Employer.