Best Practices in Environmental Monitoring - Reviewing your Process for Compliance
Thursday, 2 July, 3pm-4pm (BST)
- What environmental is and what it is not
- The objectives of environmental monitoring
- Contamination sources and risks
- Aspects to consider with EM methods
- Rapid microbiological methods
- Core elements of the EM programme – what, when and how often?
- Data and CAPA
- Profiling microbial contamination
Learning Outcomes Attending this webinar will provide an overview of the best practices in relation to environmental monitoring, providing microbiologists with a benchmark for their practices, as well as providing advice for those wishing to set up a programme or to take a programme to scale.
The webinar will also be of interest to Quality Assurance and production staff, who wish to understand the intricacies of environmental monitoring. The webinar emphasises risk assessment and the importance of corrective and preventative actions.
To register for this webinar, please click here.