With faster start-up times, the suite of ultraclean filters enable reduced chemical waste and improve cost of ownership.
The suite includes the Torrento X 7 nm, Guardian PS 1 nm, and the company’s new Trinzik ultrapure water and high purity chemical filtration product lines.
Clint Haris, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Entegris' Microcontamination Control Division, said: “Entegris brings together its expertise in fluidic product solutions and knowledge of contamination control to develop these products.
"Our collaborations with customers and partners are critical to this understanding and have guided our investments in filtration technologies. The result is a suite of products that help enable our customers to quickly ramp their factories and maximise their yield."
Randy Broomhall-Dillard, Vice President of Entegris’ Wet Etch and Clean and CMP Filtration, said: "Customer testing with our new devices has illustrated faster start-up times resulting in less chemical waste and improved cost of ownership. We are excited to share evaluations with these new products have also shown superior levels of contamination control that reduces defects and directly helps increase our customers' yields."
Torrento X Series 7 nm Filters
- Advanced, critical cleaning solution for aggressive acids and bases at elevated temperatures, including sulfuric acid (SPM), HCl, NH4OH and other chemicals
- High-flow PTFE membrane with 7 nm retention rating performance to capture defect causing particles leading to yield loss in advanced applications
Guardian PS 1 nm Filters
- Advanced, critical cleaning solution for dilute acids and bases at lower temperatures, including DHF, BOE, SC1, SC2 and other fine chemicals
- Best in class filter using a unique high flow polysulfone membrane designed to reduce start-up (flush-up) time and control particles with 1 nm retention rating performance
Trinzik Process Chemical and Ultrapure Water Filters
- Specially designed, filtration solutions increase fine chemical and ultrapure water purity with 0.1 µm to 20 nm retention rating performance
- High flow, hydrophilic and hydrophobic PTFE membrane technologies enable high flow rate performance to increase filtration throughput