Over 30 years AES Clean Technology has established itself as a leading provider of the finest quality modular cleanroom constructions.
With people at its heart, the team truly understand the highly regulated industries they support and take incredible pride in their role assuring the quality and integrity of products and therapies.
As they embark on the next stage of their business evolution, they wish to appoint a Director of Marketing. Working closely with the executive team, the Director will develop, implement, and deliver the marketing strategy of the business.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a skilled Marketing Director who will take charge of the organization’s marketing; developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and create a “voice” that will bring a real difference.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing professional who brings strong foundations and a flare for innovation. A skilled strategist, they will drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
Bringing an outstanding business perspective, they will bring a sharp focus to building market share, creating value, and helping the business standout against its competition.
The key responsibilities of the Director will include, but are not limited to:
- The design and implementation of overarching marketing strategies to support the goals of the business. Playing a pivotal role supporting the enhancement of overall business goals, vision, and values.
- Develop supporting strategies and operational plans across all aspects of the marketing mix, with a particular focus on
- Development and enhancement of Company website
- Implementation of robust social media plans
- Creation, development, and implementation of collateral that accurately represents brand, people, and customers
- Create strategies around thought leadership with supporting content, events, and activities
- Highly effective tradeshow plans in support of brand and capability promotion while maximising value and ROI
- Organize, lead, and inspire the marketing function to play an integral, proactive role in the development and future growth of the business
- Assess and analyse trends, to identify future developments and opportunities, implementation appropriate action to realise potential
- Monitor and evaluate performance across all key metrics, taking corrective action where needed to optimise effectiveness and value
What will you bring?
A proven marketing leader, from within a related B2B sector, you will bring a demonstrable record of success across the key aspects of this role. An inspirational leader, who has built and developed a marketing team to play a pivotal role in the success of an organisation, you will bring energy, passion, and fun to the organisation.
You will embody a strong service ethos and be able to forge strong relationships at all levels, internally and externally alike.
A straightforward communicator, who acts with clarity and conviction, you will switch between strategic and operational with ease, thriving in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Adapting well to change, you will lead your colleagues and peers with confidence, taking ownership for results, and operating with autonomy.
In AES Clean Technology, you have a business with an impressive history, a reputation synonymous with quality and service.
Add in a group of highly regarded, ambitious people with strong values and passion for their work and you have a fantastic business.
This opportunity will give someone a chance to add to that winning formula and play an essential role in what promises to be an exciting and personally rewarding future.
Lead Candidate are privileged to be working in partnership with the team at AES Clean Technology in support of their ongoing talent agenda.
To learn more about this opportunity or for an introductory discussion, please contact one of our Talent Champions at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting AES Clean Technology.