Following the string of successes over the last few years, the Cleanroom Technology Conference will be crossing borders from Birmingham in the UK to the Asian markets.
Singapore will now play host to the inaugural event for the regions’ unique and omnipresent cleanroom technology and contamination control business. Addressing not just design & build, but all relevant sectors such as gowning and environmental control.
Designed to highlight best practice and regulations affecting cleanroom design, operation and future projections, the Cleanroom Technology Conference will be the ideal location for industry experts to gain the latest expertise and insights in the industry, covering topics such as Regulations & Standards (ISO 14644 & ISO 14698), Microbiology, Containment, Operation and Validation, Consumables, Clothing & PPE, Cleanroom Design, and Safe Utility Usage.
Held at the technology hub of SingaporeThe Singapore conference will be held at the Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre in this tech-savvy nation. The central location of this small but influential country provides an easy gathering point for South-East Asian cleanroom innovators.
- Hear from industry experts about the most recent revisions and proposed standards that will affect cleanroom practices
- Obtain practical guidance on important factors to consider when planning and specifying your new cleanroom or controlled environment
- Learn how to maximise the effectiveness of existing contamination control procedures
- Identify methods to enhance your cleaning regimes and how to effectively implement them
- Look at the future of cleanroom design and technologies that will be key to cleanroom operation and design
- Broaden your industry network by meeting key contacts within the industry