In September there will be courses in the UK, Italy and Ireland
Book now to secure your place on NSF’s September courses.
Don’t forget to take advantage of multi-delegate saving opportunities, in addition to NHS staff, regulator and charity discounts.
Mathematics & Statistics – 9-12 September, York, UK
- Statistical Process Control – 9-10 September, York, UK
- Webinar – What Regulators Check for When Auditing Cleaning and Cleaning Validation – 10 September, Presented by Dave Waddington
- Deviation & CAPA Management – 10 September, Stansted, UK
- Statistical Testing – 11 September, York, UK
- Human Error Prevention – 11-12 September, Stansted, UK
- Pharmaceutical GMP Audits & Self-Inspections – 16-20 September, York, UK
- New Annex 1: How to Develop an Effective Contamination Control Strategy – 17 September, Milan Italy – new course presented in Italian!
- GMP for Biological & Biotechnology Products – 17-20 September, Dublin, Ireland – new location!
- Quality Risk Management – 24 September, Manchester, UK
- Supplier Management – 25-26 September, Manchester, UK
To view a complete list of 2019 courses and register online, visit www.nsf.org/training-education/all-courses/category/training-pharma-biotech.
Alternatively, book a course by emailing email@example.com