Monmouth Scientific has introduced the new Circulaire Hybrid Fume Cupboard which aims to make a significant impact by reducing both the volume of exhaust air and energy consumption when compared to conventional fume cupboards
Clean Air Solution manufacturers Monmouth Scientific has introduced its new Circulaire (registered trademark) Hybrid Fume Cupboard at Lab Innovations.
An innovative solution for laboratory safety and sustainability combining the latest environmentally responsible clean air technologies with the reliability of traditional fume cupboards the Circulaire Hybrid Fume Cupboard makes a significant impact by reducing both the volume of exhaust air and energy consumption when compared to conventional fume cupboards.
Inflow Air Mixing | The inflow air is drawn through the front aperture of the fume cupboard, creating a controlled airflow pattern within the workspace.
Contaminated Air Removal | The contaminated air from the working chamber combines with the inflow air, effectively isolating and capturing harmful substances.
Advanced Filtration | The air mixture then passes through high-efficiency Activated Carbon/HEPA filters, ensuring that contaminants are effectively removed, leaving the air clean and safe.
Recirculation & Exhaust | After filtration, the cleaned air is divided into two streams. 60% of the airflow is recirculated into the working chamber, creating a safer environment for users and the remaining 40% is exhausted, contaminant-free, to the outside atmosphere.
Energy Efficiency | By recirculating a substantial portion of the cleaned air, this innovative solution significantly reduces energy consumption, thereby lowering operational costs and minimising resource usage.
Environmental Responsibility | Its reduced exhaust air volume directly contributes to a greener environment, aligning perfectly with sustainable laboratory practices.
Enhanced User Safety | The Circulaire Hybrid Fume Cupboard's advanced filtration and recirculation system ensures superior user protection, setting new standards for safety within laboratory facilities.
Monmouth Scientific’s commitment to sustainable recirculating technology is at the core of its expertise in shaping the future of laboratory safety.