Merck Millipore to exhibit at ASM 2015
Company will be showcasing its portfolio of innovative and rapid microbiological testing solutions and its broad range of products to ensure rapid and efficient laboratory workflows
Merck Millipore, the life science business of Merck KGaA of Darmstadt, Germany will be exhibiting on stand 863 at ASM 2015 in New Orleans from 30 May to 2 June to learn about the company's portfolio of innovative and rapid microbiological testing solutions, which enable companies to detect the presence of potential biological contaminants and help ensure the quality of final products for pharmaceuticals, food and beverages.
Additionally, the company will be showcasing its broad range of products to ensure rapid and efficient laboratory workflows - industry-leading systems for pure and ultrapure water in any laboratory as well as high-quality products for sample preparation and research.
Microbiology products on display at ASM:
- The EZ-product family provides a complete, integrated solution to streamline microbial workflows in quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) laboratories
- Granulated culture media enhances the media preparation process; reduces dust generation, dispersion and the risk of inhalation of hazardous or toxic substances
- RCS High Flow Touch system enables air sampling in under a minute
- The MAS-100 Eco is small and lightweight enabling air monitoring in food and beverage manufacturing
Highlighted products for improved laboratory workflows:
- The Milli-Q Integral System produces both pressurised pure and ultrapure water directly from tap water and the Q-POD Element unit was specifically designed for laboratories performing trace analysis
- Millex Syringe Filters enable sterile filtration with greater throughput
- Amicon Ultra Filters allow protein concentration and buffer exchange
- Stericup Sterilizing Filters enable processing and storing volumes from 150 to 1,000 mL
- SNAP i.d. 2.0 rapid system streamlines immunohistochemistry workflows and significantly decreases slide handling time
- PureProteome Magnetic Beads facilitate rapid, high-yield affinity purification