The Coronavirus has changed so much but one thing that remains constant; is the need to keep up with what is happening in the world of medicines regulations and guidelines. In this complimentary webinar we will look at the pharmaceutical regulatory landscape including covid-19 flexibilities discussing what has changed in the last year, in draft and look to the future with the essential guide to what is coming up and how these changes might affect the pharmaceutical industry. We will also discuss the MHRA and EU guidance on flexible approaches to regulation during the COVID-19 outbreak. There will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the webinar which will be addressed in the live Q&A sessions, if you have any questions you would like to send through in advance, please email these to Marjory.Chiyesu@rssl.com.
WEBINAR: KEY REGULATORY UPDATES AND COVID-19 CHANGES
12 May 2020, 2-4pm (BST)
WHO IS THIS SUITABLE FOR?
This webinar is ideal for anyone working in operational quality, quality systems and quality compliance roles, Qualified Persons (QPs), trainee QPs, it may also be of interest to supply chain and logistics personnel and IT who may be supporting different working arrangements.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Keep up to date with current regulatory expectations
- Navigate sources of information for the QA professional
- Understand the implications of changes on your Pharmaceutical Quality Systems
- Gain an insight into the flexibilities being offered and understand when/where these might be appropriate to use
- Consider how to manage any different approaches required due to COVID in your Pharmaceutical Quality System (PQS)
- Gain confidence regarding ongoing compliance with stated requirements