Cleanroom solutions provider, Connect 2 Cleanrooms (C2C), has launched a new website to help keep clients compliant to cleanroom standards within ISO 14644.
According to the company, the new website communicates C2C’s passion for innovation within the cleanroom sector and provides a clear message of how it supports clients through the entire cleanroom lifecycle with four core services:
- cleanroom design and build
- cleanroom consumables
- cleanroom validation
- cleanroom training
The website details how this holistic approach to contamination control will drive long-term efficiencies for its clients, new and old.
C2C partnered with digital transformation agency, Cyber-Duck, to create a website that could be used to communicate with clients about its award-winning service.
The website was built following an extensive research phase and features:
- responsive web design and easy navigation, to put the user in charge of their journey through the site
- multi language versions (English, Dutch and German), to enhance international communication
- new and informative content, with striking imagery and engaging videos.
To cater for a range of users, from those who are new to cleanrooms to specialists, C2C has introduced a dedicated cleanroom knowledge base. Full of informative content, along with a jargon-busting glossary of industry terms, this will help improve accessibility within the industry.
“Our websites have always been pioneering, putting the user’s needs first,” said Joe Govier, MD at C2C.
“This new C2C website has been the most researched ever, with extensive new features including a new knowledge base featuring a range of industry terms. The aim for the website is to help educate and share best practice, allowing a broad interaction from novice to expert."
“I would like thank my team, customers, suppliers and industry specialists for their contributions, patience and help. It would not have been possible without you.”
Sylvain Reiter, CSO at Cyber-Duck, said: “We thoroughly enjoyed learning so much about C2C’s innovative products. C2C has global expansion plans and we were very excited to apply our processes and develop a highly advanced CMS to help them achieve these objectives.”
Discover more about C2C
- find out about C2C’s experience with project case studies from a range of industry sectors
- get to know the ever-growing C2C team with a fun and interactive 'Meet the Team' feature
- discover its 15 year history with a timeline of key events
- virtually visit the monobloc cleanroom showroom with its striking branding and state-of-the-art accessories
- find your vocation on the careers page.