- Intense Pulsed Light with a customer-defined spectral output.
- UV LED´s with 265nm, 273nm and 305nm, each with about 10nm spectral width.
- High Voltage Pulsed Electrical Fields (PEF) with 5kV to 35kV/cm fields.
- Vortex UVC /UVB technology for uniform powders with UV-LED´s, flash lamps, and low pressure CW lamps.
- Pulsed magnetic fields of up to 35-40 Tesla for bio-medical and material development.
Some examples for using these systems:
- Up to 6 logs fast sterilisation including UV-resistant B. Pumilos spores.
- 6 logs sterilising contact lenses in UV transparent packs.
- Sterilising various packs.
- Sanitising juices with PEF systems.
- PEF assisted extraction of natural colours or juices from otherwise hard to extract plants.
- Powder sanitation for R&D.
Advantages of using Wek-Tec R&D and pilot systems:
- These are user-friendly systems, customised to meet all required R&D objectives.
- Broad range of process parameters to select from simple controls on the front panel.
- Easy sample handling.
- No harmful by-products, neither UV and electro-magnetic leaks to outside.
- Competitive costs.
- Evaluation tests and after sale customer support.
wek-tec e. K.
T: +49 (0)172 70844 37,